LESSON FEES FOR NUVO 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- 30 min: $31.50 ($35.00 for single 30min lessons)
- 45 min: $47.25
- 60 min: $63.00
- All lessons are paid for in advance on the first of each month through VISA or MC.
- There is a yearly fee of $25.00 / family registration fee processed upon lesson day and time confirmation. This helps cover the cost of photocopies, handouts, and performance opportunities throughout the year.
- Additional costs include any music books or supplies that the teacher recommends. Books and supplies can be bought from any local music store. Vocal students will require to pay for an accompanist for performance opportunities. This cost is between $25.00-$35.00 depending on rehearsal and performance time.
NUVO Music School CALENDAR: 2019-2020
School Term: Sept. 3rd – June 30th
Please view the chart below for the total number of lessons taught per month.
There will be no lessons scheduled on the following days:
- Statutory Holidays except for Remembrance Day (Nov 11) & Family Day (Feb 17)
- Oct 14 (Thanksgiving)
- April 10 (Good Friday)
- May 18 (Victoria Day)
- Holiday Break: Dec 23, 2018 – Jan 1, 2019
- Spring Break: March 16 – March 28
TOTAL NUMBER OF LESSONS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
|# of Lessons||37||40||39||40||39||40||40|
NUVO LESSON POLICY
- A maximum of three (3) make-up lessons per student per school year is allowed for illness. 1 of the 3 make-up lessons can be used for vacation.
- Two weeks notice is required when terminating lessons.
- A minimum of 8 hours notice must be given in order to provide a make-up lesson for illness.
- Canceled lessons are non-refundable.